Monday, November 26

Cellular Respiration: Glycolysis, Krebs, and Electron Transport Chains... Oh My!

Guess what we're learning about in bio? Cellular respiration! Fun fun. As I am stuck with pages among pages of bio homework, I shall write in my blog. The Chapter 30 Review is haunting me as I type. It's staring at me with its multiple choice questions and tedious discussion questions. I just finished writing my ever so long Kidney Bean Lab writeup, relating the production of CO2 from kidney beans to how temperature affects the rate of reaction in cellular respiration. I have just unlocked the secrets of hypothermia and hyperthermia! Muahahaha! Apparently, it has something to do with enzymes unfolding, dying, crying, and being murdered. But I shan't think about that now. What the good news is that I FINISHED THE LAB WRITEUP!

Now, I shall go on and ramble about some people who have nothing to do in their spare time besides post degrading comments on others' blogs. Truth is, no one cares, and the more degrading comments you post, the more you seem to be stupid and immature. Yep, it's true. To downgrade someone else in pointless boredom to make yourself seem more special is only an act of childish immaturity and self consciousness. So kindly stop posting those terrible comments, and search for a life on Ebay.

And now, I shall return to my endless pages of biology, from which I shall learn more about the equation of life!

C6H12O6 + 6O2 ---> 6H2O + 6CO2

Fun stuff, isn't it? And at the yield sign, we turn ADP and phosphate into ATP! Then there's some stuff about NADH, NAD+, FADH, and FAD+... But I shall read more about it later.

Oh yes, and I must tell you all about Lab Safety Rule #23, which states that no one most throw foreign objects at one another. Yes, that means no throwing colored pencils at each other in class. We learned that when we were coloring in the Krebs cycle out of a college coloring textbook. And now, a shout out to A Block Goldberg Honors Bio! We shall not press F on the active votes and blame it on other people and we shall force others to walk across the room to retrieve the colored pencils.

And now, I shall really get back to the waiting Chapter 30 review. It wants to kill me, really. I could care less about yellow and red bone marrow, exoskeletons, endoskeletons, and how muscles can only contract. And now, I shall get to the homework!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha wow ur homework is mad fun